fusion-electra Index du Forum
fusion-electra
Forum officiel de l'alliance FUSION (Electra)

fusion-electra Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: FULL*&&Defenders Ques-t.rar ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fusion-electra Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Commerce externe
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
holulric

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 19:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL*&&Defenders Ques-t.rar Répondre en citant

Defenders Quest.rar > urlin.us/2bnuy

But.replaying.old.levels.never.seems.like.a.chore,.its.more.of.a.joyIt's...worth...a...try...if...you...can...get...it...on...saleI..feel..it..deserves..my..thumbs..upRead...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...Most...Helpful...Reviews...In...the...past...180...days...28...of...33...people...(85%)...found...this...review...helpful...2...people...found...this...review...funny...Tristan...3,380...products...in...account...8...reviews...Recommended...12.1...hrs...on...record...Posted:...15...December,...2015...I've...just...finished...this...gameI...just...don't...play...games...for...the...storyThe...ability...to...fast...forward...gameplay...and...skip...story...allows...the...player...to...choose...what...rate...they...want...to...play...the...game...atRead..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..snowfrost571..(..52.8..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..30..April..I'm..not..normally..into..Tower..Defense..games,..but..this..one..got..me..really..hooked..with..the..different..challenges..and..compelling..storyAnd..that..generally..means..grinding..for..XPRead..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..ShepherdMonk..(..10.6..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..4..April..I..don't..like..tower..defense..games,..but..this..one..is..pretty..neatThe..developer..also..put..thought..into..how..he..could..accomodate..people..with..certain..disabilities..(like..epilepsy),..which..is..nice.The..third..is..story,..and..I..suppose..that's..where..this..game..does..bestDespite..this,..I..bought..this..game..after..Rock..Paper..Shotgun..showcased..it..many,..many..years..ago.If..I..had..to..choose..my..favorite..indie..game,..it..would..be..Defender's..Quest..for..sureEven.if.you.keep.replaying.the.same.level.on.the.same.difficulty,.every.playthrough.is.different,.since.your.characters.level.up.and.you.can.change.your.tactics.The.game.is.a.lot.of.fun,.and.while.its.deep,.its.never.overwhelmingly.deepHonestly,...when...I...first...got...it...I...had...a...set...of...other..."big...budget...AAA"...style...games...that...I...decided...to...play...instead...because...they...were...basically..."shinier"...and...supposedly...great,...but...so...far...I'm...having...a...lot...more...fun...with...this...game...now...than...those...games...thenRead...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...59...of...67...people...(88%)...found...this...review...helpful...C0untzer0...1,109...products...in...account...89...reviews...Recommended...80.0...hrs...on...record...Posted:...30...November,...2013...7.5/10If...you...ever...need...proof...that...Flash...Games...can...be...worth...paying...for,...take...a...look...at...this.With...so...many...TD...games...out...there,...it's...hard...to...choose...a...good...oneIn...this...realm,...she...can...summon...her...companions...to...fight...the...Revenants...in...their...spirit...form...and...eventually...kill...them.PROS:+...Refreshing...new...mix...of...genres+...8-bit...sprite...art...style...that...works...well...with...the...game+...Character.../...Companion...progression...is...deep...and...extensive+...Well...designed...Maps...and...Mazes+...Very...challenging...difficulty...levels+...6...base...classes...(towers)...which...can...progress...into...different...builds...depending...on...your...play-style+...Dialogues...between...characters...are...humorous+...Steam...Workshop...supportCONS:-...Cutscene...art...work...could...use...a...lot...of...improvement...(especially...the...character...designs)-...Story...is...a...bit...weak-...Balance...issues...(some...classes...are...outright...better...than...others)-...Some...necessary...but...boring...grinding...sessions...to...progress-...No...real...'HD'...or...Widescreen...Support-...No...Steam...Cloud...SupportCONCLUSION:It...is...a...GOOD...GAME...and...one...of...the...better...tower...defense...games...out...therePick..it..up..and..enjoy,..easy..to..recommend..even..for..non..genre..fansIs.it.worth.the.$15?.Its.a.game.you.can.sink.hours.and.hours.into,.so.you'll.get.a.lot.of.relaxing.playtime.for.your.dollarRead...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...3...of...3...people...(100%)...found...this...review...helpful...HoppingGoblin...97...products...in...account...1...review...Recommended...14.6...hrs...on...record...Posted:...10...February...By...far...my...favorite...tower...defense...type...gameWhy?...Because...it...incorporates...many...RPG...elements...I...do...likeA.hearty.thumbs.up.from.meI...found...myself...playing...it...on...4x...speed...and...that...seems...like...it...should...be...the...average...speedIf.someone.dies,.just.use.PSI.to.bring.them.backThis..game..shows..what..an..indie..game..can..be..when..it's..done..rightThe.replay.mode.unlocks.Azras.diary.with.extra.(also.hilarious).insight.to.her.background.and.the.other.characters.(SPOILER.ALERT!!.Slak.knows.how.to.read.and.write.).In.conclusion.(that.never.gets.old,).Defenders.Quest:.title.too.long.is.a.great.mix.of.tower.defense.and.RPGRead..More....Was..this..review..helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..3..of..6..people..(50%)..found..this..review..helpful..Chiisun..stand..by..me..410..products..in..account..27..reviews..Recommended..Posted:..30..November,..2015..A..simple..game..that..reminded..me..of..those..old..games..like..bejeweledBUY..NOW....or....TRY..DEMO..I..am..13..years..of..age..or..older*..*COPPA..requires..you..to..be..at..least..13..years..old..to..buy..the..gameThe..maps..don't..rely..so..much..on..strategy..as..on..having..characters..that..are..high..enough..level..and..have..good..enough..equipment**The.USDA.has.certified,.however,.that.your.mother.is.a.classy.lady#2.Last...edited...by...Marbur;...10...Feb,...2014......9:48am...#1...The.writing.is.really.good.and.the.maps.are.all.fun.to.play.multiple.timesThe...story...is...quite...niceRecent:...Very...Positive...(19...reviews)...Overall:...Overwhelmingly...Positive...(1,918...reviews)...Recently...Posted...cypherbreeze...Posted:...18...May...This...poor...game...has...been...languishing...in...my...library...for...ages...without...getting...any...attention...from...me...beyond...the...intro,...only...to...finally...be...given...a...proper...playing...yesterday...eveningOverall..would..give..the..game..an..8/10..and..I..am..happily..looking..forward..to..the..second..gameIf.you're.feeling.like.a.wuss,.try.the.casual.setting.The.units.have.skill.trees.which.you.apply.1.point.on.each.level.upand..the..game..itself..is..rock..solidThere...are...only...six...characters...(towers)...but...each...has...10...or...so...skills...which...adds...to...the...varietyRead..More....Was..this..review..helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..2..of..3..people..(67%)..found..this..review..helpful..ThePenisDoctorWho..398..products..in..account..5..reviews..Recommended..Posted:..12..January..One..of..the..best..TD..games..out..thereNice.little.story.and.cut.scenes.(that.are.skippable).Great.system.for.levelling.up.your.charactersThe...only...reason...I...haven't...played...it...more...is...because...I...really...out...to...get...through...my...To...Be...Played...list f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 19:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fusion-electra Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Commerce externe Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006